How does this all work?
We are not an e-commerce business. We are a brick and mortar small business in Honolulu, Hawaii. Our blog’s purpose is to keep in communication with our customers. We are more than happy to take your orders over the phone or via email. When new shoes arrive at our stores, we take pictures and post them on our “New Arrivals” page as soon as we can. For the most part, these are limited runs that sell out very quickly, especially in our most popular sizes. If you missed a particular run, it’s possible that we will offer them again in the future or as a preorder. You can also get on the “dream list” for any previous model and be contacted when we are about to place an order.
We also stock a selection of “stock” shoes that we do not post on our blog.
How to Order
Call us or email us. Comments left on the blog do not constitute an order or guarantee a size! Sorry, we do not hold shoes.
Before placing an order with us, please understand and agree with our mail order sales policy:
- To place a mail order, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We prefer to sell to customers who are familiar with their own sizing. For customers who are first time buyers of a particular brand, we highly recommend buying your first pair in person. If we do not feel comfortable with sizing, we reserve the right to turn down your order.
- Shipping to the US Mainland is $45.00/pair.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. To receive an RA Number, contact your sales person or email email@example.com.
- Returned shoes must be in brand new, unworn condition. Shell Cordovan shoes must not be creased.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded back to the customer.
- We do not accept returns or refunds on any MTO or special order item.
- All returns/refunds must be made within 14 days of original purchase.
Made-to-Order/Special Order/Pre-Order Deposits
1/2 Non-Refundable deposit is required on ALL MTO/Special Orders. A $100 Non-Refundable deposit is required for stock size pre-orders.
In this day and age of the internet, sometimes our online customers forget we are a brick and mortar store, first and foremost. We prefer to recommend a size based on personal fittings and learning from each customer how they prefer to fit in their shoes.
Because it is very difficult to recommend a size without seeing a customer in person, we will not recommend a size over email or phone.
If you are a first time buyer do yourself a favor and visit a local brick and mortar store like us. Work with that store first and foremost. Build a relationship with the staff. Start with the basics. After that if you still have a desire for other shoes you cannot source through them, then use the internet to broaden your shoe horizons.